Our history can be briefly summarized as follows:
- We started in 1988 by providing training to AP Moller-Maersk.
- From the end of the 90s we started to focus on Learning Management and developed our own Learning Management System.
- In 2000, we became partners with SumTotal Systems Inc. and established experience in talent management areas.
- In 2005, we partnered with SuccessFactors Inc. and started to deliver our first SaaS solutions.
- In 2008, we undertook a management buy-out and became an independent company.
- In 2011, Effective-People became an independent company focused on systems for Business Execution and HR.
- In 2014, GP Strategies acquired Effective-People to strengthen global delivery capabilities in the SuccessFactors area.
- In 2017, Effective-People adopts GP Strategies brand
So in short – we have change name over the year, but we are still Effective at Heart.
Ownership: Effective-People is owned by GP Strategies and operates under the GP Strategies name in all markets.