Aramex – Adapting to market disruption by modernizing HR processes with SuccessFactors
Aramex has rapidly grown into a global brand in the transportation industry with 14.000 employees in 50 countries, and is recognized for its customized services and innovative products. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and based in the UAE, Aramex is centrally located at the crossroads between East and West, which allows us to provide customized logistics solutions anywhere in the world effectively and reach more businesses and consumers regionally and globally. The global logistics industry is constantly changing. To maintain a competitive advantage, Aramex must ensure its workforce can quickly adapt and respond. In order to have enough data to make real-time decisions and respond immediately to market changes, they had to update their HR processes.
- Simplify HR processes as global growth continues
- Adapt to change caused by market disruption
- Empower and engage workers with modern HR tools
- Reduce complexity and focus more on talent management
GP Strategies was selected as implementation partner, and the project was based on the Successfactors standard methodology and best practice experience for implementing Employee Central and Performance Management & Goals. There was a demand for fast delivery to realize the business case for the upcoming yearly performance management process. There was little room for adjustment to timeline as delays would consequently move go live 1 year. We made extensive training materials including leaflets, webcast, Q&A, classroom training prepared for both managers and employees, articles on company magazines to make sure the 1800 employees had a successful experience with their employee development dialogue. The project was completed within agreed scope and timeframe. Aramex won Silver at the EMEA Quality Awards in the Innovation Cloud Category for the project.
• Strengthened HR function by enabling Aramex to make in-the-moment people decisions that support the business strategy
• Ability to switch gears and adapt and respond more quickly to environmental change
• Improved decision making through workforce insights that capitalize on powerful HR analytics and comprehensive metrics
• Tailored a highly flexible HR approach to each country and culture
If you would like to know more about how GP Strategies helped Aramex on their journey to the cloud, please contact Finn Wichmann Lund.