SuccessStory: Gist digitally transformed HR to keep focus on customers
Gist is a transportation company with 5.000 employees in 26 countries. They are working with customers to deliver innovative solutions and transform supply chains, with a proven track record spanning more than 50 years. Deploying industry-leading expertise in global supply chains, They create competitive advantage for our customers by bringing end-to-end visibility and implementation, along with environmental benefits. To meet its five-year plan for global expansion, Gist moved from its on-premise SAP ERP Human Capital Management (SAP ERP HCM) solution to SAP SuccessFactors solutions.
• Prepare for significant increases in employee numbers and global locations over the next five years by migrating from SAP ERP HCM to SAP SuccessFactors solutions in the cloud
• Provide best-in-class HR tools from operative to CEO level without significant increases in overhead.
The SuccessFactors solution delivered by GP Strategies covers the following HCM areas and processes:
- SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SuccessFactors Performance & Goal Management
- SuccessFactors Succession
- SuccessFactors Compensation
- SuccessFactors Variable Pay
- Visibility into the entire employee base as well as into individual skills and development within the company
- Faster, more informed HR decisions due to better data quality
- Greater engagement, flexibility, and ownership with self-service HR tools that are accessible around the clock
- Enhanced efficiency across the workforce, with less paperwork and increased system integration
“The logistics business changes very quickly. To remain a customer’s top choice, you have to deliver new solutions and cover new locations right away. This means being fast to onboard an existing workforce or bring in a new one.”
– Carl McIver, IT Business Manager, Gist Limited
Watch this video if you want more information on how Gist is growing with better HR in the cloud.
If you would like to know more about how GP Strategies Company helped Gist with their journey to the cloud, please contact Finn Wichmann Lund